GNSI-CA 2014 Call for Entries
Art of Nature – Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Exhibit: April 5-June 29, 2014
Reception to be announced!
We are very happy to host this exhibit, now in it’s 25th year! Entry to this exhibition is open to members of the GNSI-CA chapter and graduates of the Science Illustration Program at CSU Monterey Bay (formerly UC Santa Cruz). We would like to feature artwork showcasing Californian Natural History and science, but all natural history artwork will be considered.
Please read all instructions carefully. The Museum will not be able to consider entries that are incomplete or submitted without entry fee.
- Entries must be received by 31 January, 2014.
- Please provide scientific names for the plants and/or animals depicted
- Digital images should be 300 dpi
- All entries must be framed, and ready to hang with wire. No saw tooth or o-hooks will be accepted as these cannot be hung securely.
- There is a $10 entry fee for this exhibit (up to 3 images). The entry fee will offset the cost of the reception, and postcard postage.
The entry form is now online!
Please fill out This Form for each piece you wish to enter, and email your digital images to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please combine your images together in a single email. If you have any problems with the entry form, please contact us.
Entry Fee ($10) will be paid to the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History. You may send an electronic payment via PayPal
or send a check to:
Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
1305 East Cliff Drive,
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Art accepted into the show must be delivered to below address by March 15, 2014
c/o Porter College
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 94064
Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing your work!
GNSI-CA exhibits committee
Katie Bertsche; Lucy Conklin; Megan Gnekow and Diane T Sands